sâmbătă, 9 mai 2009

It's time to STOP...Think!

I heard many people say about "falls" into the "world", in sin. I heard them say things like how long is the fall,and deep, and how many things hes done in that long process. Well my beloved readers I am here to tell you that you should be more worried about the short and deep rather than the long and deep.
A fall is still a fall, even if it's long or short. The way i see it is, the fall is the same and the path that you go is the same, the depth is the same, the only difference is how long it takes you to get to the bottom.
The long fall as I see it, it's happening in a slow motion faze, with hurts all along the way, painful,shame,regret, all coming one by one. The short fall as i see it, it's quick and painful,shame,regret, all coming at once. The kind of fall you don't know how you got there, and why? Just now your serving God, and just now your ending up at the bottom of the fall.

(Sorry if it sound lame, i'm so tired, but i wanted to share this with you because i don't want you to make my mistakes. Any decision you take, remember, your going to be pulled to judgment for it. )

Un comentariu:

  1. God help me to get up again, i repent of my fall no matter how short or momentary it was- i chose death instead of life. i was blind and i did not run to you in my weakness, thank you for choosing me. thank you for loving me first.

    RăspundețiȘtergere