miercuri, 6 mai 2009

Audra Lynn - Tastes so sweet

A really cool song that i got from a friend...

Tastes So Sweet


And I'm no longer caught in this struggle
Of begging for my bread to survive
'Cause there's a better pursuit for my effort
Of mysteries i never run dry

And i don't wanna be lost in these shadows
Without the oil to light my way
And on the day You'll come i won't stumble
If i fill my lamp day by day


And i don't wanna waste another day
On things that pass on by and then fade away
'Cause there's life inside Your word
And it tastes so sweet to me
And daily is the bread of Your salvation
Opening Your hand and sustaining love
'Cause Your water it runs free
And it tastes so sweet to me


There's more than i can follow
Who reached He's unsearchable
For mysteries of God
There's life, there is love around me
Glory incountable in the love of God


(Chorus)


For Your Word it is a lamp on to my feet
It is the lamp to my path
And it saves me, it refreshes me, it restores my soul
/:Your word:/x3 it is so sweet, oh it tastes so sweet
/:Your word is so sweet to me:/2

2 comentarii:

  1. I love this song, the word of God is exactly that- sweet, refreshing and restoring. without it my life is meaningless, without it my life is full of darkness but His word brings life and light. thanks for posting this song :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Hey, I love many Audra Lynn's songs very much, I'd like to get the lyrics because I'm Peruvian and I don't understand english very well, can you give me the lyrics if you have it? plz. I'll thank you forever.

    joshua_world@hotmail.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere